What is Anonymous HIV Test (AHT)?
The Anonymous HIV Test (AHT) is for anyone who prefers not to be identified by healthcare personnel and keep their identity anonymous. You can walk-in to our clinic, mention to our friendly staff that you need an “AHT”, and they will know what to do. No appointment is needed. Under the Anonymous HIV testing programme, any local or foreign individual can walk-into Dr Tan & Partners @Robertson and request for an HIV test without providing their personal information, such as Name, NRIC or Passport Numbers, Address or Contact details. In other words, No personal or private information will be recorded. All HIV tests are done anonymously.
Anonymous Test Price List
During the private consultation, you can speak to our doctors about all your HIV-related concerns. Our registered and trained doctors will administer all the HIV tests, which are approved by the Health Sciences Authority (HSA).
Rapid HIV BLOOD TEST (Antibody Test)
Rapid Finger prick Blood HIV-1/2 Antibody Test
Result: 20 mins
Rapid HIV COMBO TEST (4th GENERATION TEST)
HIV Combination P24 Antigen/Antibody Test (HIV Duo Test)
Results: 20 mins
From 90 days
From 28 days
How to Go About Anonymous HIV test?
We provide a discreet and private environment for our patients to consult with our male and female doctors. All Anonymous HIV testing are performed by doctors with experiences in STD and HIV related infections.
STEP 1: RECEPTION
Walk into our clinic at Robertson Walk.
Let our staff know you are here for the “AHT” which is known as Anonymous HIV Test.
STEP 2: SEE OUR DOCTOR
SEE OUR DOCTOR RESULTS and REVIEWS
Private consultation with the doctor. After 20 minutes your results will be ready.
Private consultation with the doctor. Doctor will proceed with the "3 Step Test"
STEP 3: RESULTS AND REVIEW
After 20 minutes, your results will be ready. Reviewing of your HIV result with your Doctor.
Type of Anonymous HIV Test
Finger Prick Blood Test
- Stertille Lancet is used to create finger prick
- Few drops of blood collected via a single capillary tube
- Results in 15 - 20 Minutes
Why choose Doctor Tan and Partners?
- Our doctors are knowledgable, experienced and are equipped with supreme expertise.
- We offer a safe, clean environment with state-of-the-arts facilities and medical equipments.
- Our doctors and medical staffs are friendly, caring and approachable.
- We are located in the centre area and our clinic is minutes walk away from Fort Canning MRT.
- Our clinic is a licensed Anonymous HIV test site approved by the Ministry of Health Singapore to diagnose Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV).
ADDRESS AND CONTACT DETAILS
Sat & Sun: 9.00am - 2.00pm /
Close on Public Holidays
© Copyright 2018 Dr. Tan & Partners. All Rights Reserved.