Various cancers have different risk factors, so it is important to speak to a doctor who can determine what kind of screening is recommended for you. For instance, smokers may be recommended to do a low-radiation dose CT scan of the chest to look for lung lesions, while patients with a strong family history of certain cancers may need to start screening earlier than the general population.
Cancer screening available through DTAP Clinics:
- Blood cancer markers – colon, breast, ovarian, pancreas, liver, nasopharyngeal, prostate, testicular/germ-cell cancers, etc.
- Blood microRNA testing (GastroClear) – gastric cancer
- Mammogram/US breast – breast cancer
- Low dose CT chest – lung cancer
- Pap smear +/- HPV co-test – cervical cancer, anorectal cancer
Speak to our doctors today! Cancer screening available at all of our clinics.
Please contact any of our branches or drop us an email at email@example.com for an appointment.