Dr. Tan & Partners clinic (DTAP Clinic)
Building People at Republic Healthcare
Working at Republic Healthcare / Dr. Tan & Partners (DTAP) Clinic provides you with the opportunity to work alongside a vastly talented professional healthcare workforce, while you gain access to skills and development programs aimed to promote continual learning.
A company is only as successful as its people, and at DTAP Clinic, we believe strongly in our philosophy of being the "preferred healthcare provider in Asia" through providing "comprehensive holistic care in a caring collaborative environment that bridges primary and secondary healthcare".
Everyone has something valuable to bring to the table and that is why we embrace diversity, feel strongly about inclusiveness and focused on hiring a strong pool of highly talented employees who take initiative and committed.
When you build a career at DTAP clinic, we want to bring out the best in you and aim to provide rewarding opportunities for continual learning.
Please put the position applying for in the subject title and send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for candidates who are able to work in several locations including Robertson Walk, Somerset, Holland Village, Raffles Place, Novena, Somerset, Bencoolen and Siglap.
- Ensure the operational efficiency and effectiveness of the clinic and involve in the care of our patients.
- Administrative duties including answering phone calls, maintaining simple filing etc.
- Cashiering duties including payment collection, etc
- Ensuring the cleanliness and hygiene of the clinic.
- Working experience in a clinic or hospital preferred (but not necessary)
- Responsible individual, hardworking, willing to learn and a team-player with a high level of integrity
- Candidates who can start work within a short notice are preferred
We are looking for highly motivated Doctors to join us in building our International brand and presence.
- Recognized basic medical degree
- License to practice medicine from relevant authorities
- 5 years post graduation clinical experience
- Experience in Infectious Diseases, HIV, STDs, Urology, O&G and/or Dermatology is advantageous
Clinic Supervisor / Senior Operations Manager
The Senior Operations Manager directs and coordinates activities across all departments, such as HR, Operations and Purchasing, and assists the group COO in formulating and administering organization policies by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate managers.
- Participates in formulating and administering company policies, directing and coordinating all department activities to develop and implement long-term goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives.
- Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine department progress towards stated goals and objectives.
- Highlight and report to Group COO on staff deficiency in knowledge, skills and responsibilities to create a training and development program for the staff.
- Understand the Company various functional department in details including the type of tools, the methodology and the SOP in place. Creates, trains and enforces SOPs where appropriate.
- Create new revenue streams and achieve the targeted budget.
- 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in a managerial role
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines