Too Busy to Drop By Our Clinics?
Can't Make It In Time to Pick up Your Medication?
Run out for Health Aids & Wound Dressing?
To Serve You Better
- 10.00 am - 2.00 pm or
- 2.00 pm - 6.00 pm or
- 6.00 pm - 9.00 pm.
1.) How To Go About Placing Your Order?
STEP 1: Contact us via WhatsApp or SMS messages or Email
- CONTACT NUMBER,
- DATE & TIME
- DELIVERY ADDRESS,
- DRUG NAME, DOSAGE, QUANTITY
STEP 2: We will verify your medical records and confirm your prescription with your doctor.
STEP 3: After the verification, we will issue you an invoice to make your payment via FAST bank transfer.
STEP 4: After we have received your payment, we will deliver your medication the next working.
2.) What are the delivery charges like?
Depending on your orders, there will be a prescription charge of $10.70 (Inclusive of GST).
3.) What is the Delivery Hours?
- This service is only for patients registered at our clinics.
- Medication should be a repeat or partially filled prescription with a prescription fee of $10.70 (inclusive of 7% GST)
- A request should not contain controlled drugs or highly temperature-sensitive drugs. Additional charges for bulky and heavy items apply.
- An INVOICE of the purchase (inclusive of prescription fee and delivery charges) will be sent to patient and payment needs to be made prior to delivery
- Damaged goods to be reported within 24 hours of delivery for an exchange of goods. No exchanges will be entertained 24 hours after delivery.
- There will be no refunds allowed.
- A prescription handling fee of $10.70 (inclusive of 7% GST) will be applied
- There must be a minimum order of $50.00. If the minimum is not met, an $8.00 surcharge will be applied.
- Payment mode will be via FAST bank transfer