• Show
Clear All

• nssn
    replied
    Thank you very much Dr Grace. I shall make an appointment .. best wishes

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Grace Huang
    replied
    Hepatitis B is transmitted through infected blood which you did not come into contact with, or sexual intercourse, which you did not have. And yes, you can move on re hepatitis B.

There is a theoretically a risk of HPV and there is a risk of herpes.

You have a lot of questions and I can see that you are fairly anxious. I recommend you come down in person to clinic for a proper discussion as we will then be able to answer everything in one sitting. You can come down to our Robertson Walk clinic if you wish.

Leave a comment:

• nssn
    replied
    I'm not even hugging my young son and or touching my wife due to being so petrified. They are finding my behaviour odd. Please advise answers to the above. Sorry for my persistence. Indeed anxiety has taken over. Just sort of want your rubber stamp to close this discussion.

1. I won't get into more follow-up scenarios but I only wanted to know why there isn't a hepatitis risk.

2. And, I've had 2/3 shots of hepb vaccine four years back .. whilst you are saying hepb is not possible through this route, can I forget about this incident and get on with my life?

3. Also no risks for hpv, herpes, gonorrhea chlamydia etc?

4. What VDRL test must I get done and when? I am now 8 days from this incident.

Leave a comment:

• nssn
    replied
    Please Dr Jonathan ... Just need a closure to this post.

Leave a comment:

• nssn
    replied
    Please could you respond to this Dr Jonathan .....

Leave a comment:

• nssn
    replied
    Please Dr Jonathan, Could you answer the above for closing this post ---

1. I won't get into more follow-up scenarios but I only wanted to know why there isn't a hepatitis risk.

2. And, I've had 2/3 shots of hepb vaccine four years back .. whilst you are saying hepb is not possible through this route, can I forget about this incident and get on with my life?

3. Also no risks for hpv, herpes, gonorrhea chlamydia etc?

4. What VDRL test must I get done and when? I am now 7 days from this incident.

Thank you again in anticipation of your reply.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Jonathan Ti
    replied
    Hi nssn. There is essentially no risk of HIV, Hepatitis B, or Hepatitis C from what you have described. There is a small risk of syphilis as this bacteria can be transmitted from skin-to-skin / mucous membranes. If you are so anxious, it would be best to see a doctor for a proper consultation and appropriate testing.

Leave a comment:

• nssn
    started a topic Fatal Massage

Fatal Massage

Dear Dr Tan and other clinicians,

I am reposting --- please advise

What is the chance of getting hiv, hepb, hepc and other STDS including syphilis from the following

1. I was clothed. She was topless. Now, I had been massaging her hands and feet with body lotion so we both had body lotion on hands. She then masturbated and after the act held my hand. Now since she had vaginal fluids or blood on her hand then what is the likelihood of contracting any of the above when I went to bathroom a few minutes after that and held my penis while urinating.

2. After some time I masturbated. Does that increase the risk of transmission of all the above?

3. Please note that my hand would have had her "vaginal secretions mixed with body lotion" - Does the presence of body lotion with her secretions increase the longevity of all the above viruses and STDs?

4. I had a cracked heel. She had also gently my foot with the same hands (vaginal secretions mixed with body lotion hands). Does that change your assessment?

5. And what if inadvertently I may have rubbed my eyes at some point? This is a fictitious situation though not unlikely since I couldn't remember.

What are the risks doctors? Please reply please because the guilt is eating me and tremendous anxiety.

Best, nssn
Working...
X