Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A question about handjob with eczema at public hair area.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question about handjob with eczema at public hair area.

Hello Doctor,

I received a handjob from a csw two weeks ago. She was not wearing anything on top of the body, and wearing only a bikini.

The room was dark and I did not know if there is any blood or vagina fluid on her hand. however, I did have some eczema (non bleeding) at my public hair area. As I remember she did went out of the room before she perform the hand job.

What if she touch her vagina and come back with some fluid and perform the handjob on me? Does it pose me into any risk of HIV?

How about other STDs?

Thank you.

I have another question. We would like to have another baby, so please... I am so worried about relationship with my wife. As should I feel free to have unprotected sex with her?

Comment

I am so regretted. I love my wife so much! I'm sorry if i bother you. But now I feel losed.

Comment

Sorry doctor. Please answer me, because I'm so worried.

Comment

The risk of HIV from a handjob is zero. However, if you introduce caveats into the situation, then any theoretical exposure to vaginal fluids may pose a small risk.
          There is, however, a risk of other STDs which may be transmitted from skin to ski contact. As you are extremely worried, it may be best to see a doctor to have a consult in person.

Comment

Thank you doctor. I'm now living in Phnom Penh and do not know who is a good doctor in here.
            As I remember and I was not taking any alcohol that time. Her hand did not touch my public hair where the eczema located.

Do you think my risk that I need to take a 4th generation HIV test at 4 weeks?

Comment

Your risk of HIV from a handjob is zero but if you wish you can do a 4th gen rapid HIV test at 4 weeks for peace of mind.

Comment

My last 4 questions:

1. Can hiv infected fluid pass through non bleeding and non itchy eczema or skin rash?

2. I'm uncircumcised. I did check soon after the handjob. There is No any visible sore on my penis. Base on your expertise, does it required a visible sore contact with infected fluid to pose a risk?

3. If no visible sore, do you think it's zero risk?

4. Can I continue have unprotected sex with my wife base on my risk mentioned above?

Comment

Please, can you help me doctor?

Comment

I'm sorry if I have bad English.

Comment

Dear ADkh,

1. If the integrity of the skin is intact, then there is little to no risk of transmitting HIV through that skin. For HIV to be transmitted, the integrity of the skin has to be compromised, or the infected fluid must be in contact with a mucous membrane. Mucous membranes are found inside the rectum, vagina, penis, and mouth.

2. If it is a handjob, your risk is negligible. An open sore on a mucous membrane is not needed for transmission to occur, just contact. Sores do increase your risk as the integrity of the cells lining the surface is compromised.

3. Because you mentioned a handjob, the risk is negligible, sore or no sore.

4. The choice is entirely up to you. As mentioned, your risk is negligible.

Thank you

Comment

With regard to having sexual relations with your wife:
                        I would encourage you to consider getting tested for other STDs including Herpes, syphilis, Chlamydia and Gonorrhea, because these can have serious consequences in pregnancy.

Comment

Thank you so much Dr. Grace Huang. And thank you so much Dr. Chesterlan. You both will get best of wishes from me for your kindness.

I did a test today and it's 19.7 days post exposure. I read the test it seems to be Ab/ag test for HIV. Also I asked the well known lab in here to give me all STD test, all come out and except two more they said need few days as it's urine test.

1. How can I see my test result of HIV?

2. I also read a lot about p24 antigen. Can you tell me is it comments for p24 antigen not appeared at all?

3. Base on my risk. Do you recommend me to take another test on 28 days mark?

Thank you Dr. Dr. Grace Huang and Dr. Chesterlan. I have wish you both happy life and wealthy, and good for all.

Comment

Comment

For your information, My syphilis, Chlamydia and Gonorrhea. If the day of exposure is counted as day 1. Then all of these tests are negative on day 21. My HIV combo ab/ag test by cobas e601 also negative on day 21.

Comment

Working...
                              X