Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A question about handjob with eczema at public hair area.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again, thank you doctor Dr. Grace Huang and Dr. Chesterlan, if the day of exposure is day 1, then today is day 28. I've got results from a French lab in here. And the use MEIA method given Negative result for HIV ag + ac, HCV and HBV. Yesterday I also went to get a HIV PCR test and now waiting for the result.

My question: Can I stop worrying now according to my HIV Ag + Ac negative at day 28. (Or 27 if a day after exposure is counted as day one).

Comment

Result of My PCR test on 26 day comes out. It's said virus is under the detected limited.

Again, for everything thank you Dr. Grace Huang and Dr. Chesterlan.

Comment

I advise you to do HIV 4th generation testing for antibody and antigen at 28 days and your syphilis labs at least a month from exposure.

For Chlamydia and gonorrhea it is fine.

If you have very detailed questions, I advise you to speak to the doctor whom you did these tests with since you are already seeing them.

Comment

Thank you doctor Dr. Grace Huang if the day of exposure is day 1, I test on day 28.
          - MEIA HIV ag + ac Negative.
          - My HIV PCR test on day 26 result negative.

Can I see it as conclusive for hiv?

Comment

Dear ADkh,

If your HIV RNA PCR test is negative, this is conclusive.

Please do move on.

Thank you

Comment

Hello Doctor,

​​​​​​I have read that there are HIV-2 , which found mainly in West Africa. And I start to worry over my test as PCR only for HIV-1 and so p24 in my combo test, all negative after 26 days.

My exposure is hand job with suspected vaginal fluid from CSW happrning in Cambodia, country of southeast Asia, and the CSW is Vietnamese live in local.

Can I still consider my test conclusive?

Comment

Hi, I would consider your test conclusive. You should put this behind you and move on.

Thank you

Comment

What was your 4 gen ag/ab test result. Please reply

Comment

It's negative.

Comment

You are not at risk dear a big zero risk only you have anxiety .Please try to over come on your anxiety .Hand job is no risk behaviour but if u ll get peace of mind after test then i suggest wait two weeks more and repeat the test .Trust me u ll come with negative reports

Comment

Working...
                      X