HIV risk from receiving a handjob

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HIV risk from receiving a handjob

Hello, I'm a male and I received a handjob from a lady. I know handjobs are safe sex but now I'm wondering what if she had one or more bleeding cuts on her hands and I didn't notice them. Could this be an HIV risk? What if blood from her hands went into my urethra?

Please answer me.

Comment

Dear James89y

If she has an actively bleeding cut and the blood did get in contact with your penis, then yes there is a risk. Having said that, a handjob carries negligible risk. If you are worried, please do get tested according to the appropriate window period.

Thank you

Comment

1) So this means that receiving a handjob carries a negligible risk for HIV even if the person giving the handjob has an actively bleeding cut on the hand?

2) Does negligible risk mean that there is a theoretical risk but there has never been a confirmed case of HIV transmission happening this way?

Comment

1-Dear James , if a person has actively bleeding cuts on her /his hands then he or she would not be able to give u handjob.

But if in rare case , if he or she has actively bleeding cut and giving you hand job then chances are there to get hiv virus could directly contact with the pee hole and it can go to urethra.

Remember that urethra is a tube which is inside in the pee hole .

If u are circumcised then chances are low but not completely rule out because of actively bleeding cut .( Remember if actively bleeding )

If there was no bleeding or small paper cut then chances are zero .

2- Negligible means yes possibilities are there in theoretical way but there is no documented case.
          Last edited by Syed; 07-23-2019, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Thank you very much

Comment

Working...
            X