Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 Rounds of Condomless Vaginal Sex in 24 hours and PEP in 47th Hrs after exposure.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Rounds of Condomless Vaginal Sex in 24 hours and PEP in 47th Hrs after exposure.

5 Rounds of Condomless Vaginal Sex in 24 hours and PEP in 47th Hrs after exposure.

I NEED UR ADVICE PLEASE.

I'm a male, ​​​​​​​I had 5 rounds of condomless and unprotected sex( she cum and sqirted and I ejaculated 5 times) with an HIV positive woman within 24hrs and I am placed on PEP tablet (Efavirenz 600mg +Lamivudine 300mg + Tenofovir 300mg) within/after 48 hours of exposure..(I sexed from 23rd to 24th October and started pep on the 25th October, i started and took the first tablet at exactly the 47th hours after the first round of sex exposure.
    The pep is prescribed to last for 28 days, 1 tablet daily and today is the 17th day of taking pep.

1. Is there hope of successful prevention of hiv since I had 5 rounds of unprotected sex instead of a single 1 round of sex? If yes, how long should I wait to go for testing?

2. How effective is the pep prescription of EFV 600+ 3TC 300mg + TDF 300mg?

3. Pls, with ur experience and knowledge about pep, is there any hope of successful prevention as regards to my Vagina inserting 5 rounds of sex or I'm dead already?
Working...
X