Hiv risk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiv risk

I have mutual masturbated with one guy i know via dating app. We did not do any oral or anal sex. We just masturbated together by hand. I did first for him but he did not ejaculate, just a small amout of precum on my hand. I cleaned it up with shirt. He also touch his penis 2 or 3 times for 10s. After that, I and him have kissed together and he touched my body and my coat and my t shirt to take them off. He touched my p*nis through my shorts for few seconds and touched my **** by his hand. I get a lot of paranoid and worry about if his precum was still on his hand and he touched my **** to masturbate me, will i get risk of hiv infection?. I also touched top of my **** for few second. I am afraid some precum on his hand contacted my open of ****. I think not much precum on his hand because he touched my clothes before touching my penis and the time from he touched his penis to my penis was about 3 to 5 mins. Will i get infected from him? Because i got a lot of anxiety, i also used PEP at 37 hours after this even. Will i be safe?

Hi HaiAnh95,

Your risk is extremely low without any penetrative sex.

Regards

Comment

Thank you so much for your counseling. I did not do any penetrative sex (not oral or anal), just masturbation. But i really get worried about the contact between my penis and his precum (although i think it is not much).

Comment

Dear Doctor,

Although I was counselled that my risk is very low( mutual masturbation with one guy from internet and his hand had small amout of precum and touched my penis), I used PEP. After 28 days using PEP (30 days after exposure), I took the HIV combo Ag/Ab test at hospital and it was negative. I read some website that PEP can have effect on test through suppressing the virus replication. Therefore, my test result is reliable or not? Can I conclude my situation is safe and PEP work well?

Comment

Hi HaiAnh95,

Your results are conclusive. You do not have HIV.

Regards

Comment

Thank you Dr Zeng Shanyong.

Does taking PEP during 28days have any effect on HIV combo Ag/Ab test?

Comment

Hi HaiAnh95,

No it does not.

Regards

Comment

Dear Drs,

Although I was counselled that my risk is very low( mutual masturbation with one guy from internet and his hand had small amout of precum and touched my penis), I used PEP. After 28 days using PEP (30 days after exposure), I took the HIV combo Ag/Ab test at hospital and it was negative. At the 56 days after exposure (28 days after PEP), I took the rapid test using blood from finger risk (SD bioline HIV 1/2 3.0) at hospital and it also was negative. My test is conclusive? Thank you

Comment

Hi HaiAnh95,

Yes it's conclusive. You should stop testing.

Regards

Comment

Dear Doctors,

After 28days of using PEP (day 29th), I had HIV Ag/Ab test at hospital using serum and it was negative

At day 56 th (26days after PEP because I used 30 pills of PEP), I had HIV Ag/Ab test (using blood serum), Syphillis RPR, Chlamydia PCR, Urine Microscopic Examination and gram staining (RU) for gonorrhera and urethritis. All of them were negative and undetectable. I would like to ask that my tests are conclusive ? On the day 55th, I had rapid HIV test with SD Bioline HIV 1/2 3.0 using blood from finger frick and it also was negative. My test are conclusive for HIV and STDs?

Thank you for your helpful conselling.

Comment

Hi it's conclusive. Stop testing

Comment

Dear Dr,

At 71 days and 76 days after exposure (week 11 (43 and 48 days after PEP)), I have 2 laboratory HIV combo Ag/Ab test using blood serum and 1 rapid SD Bioline HIV 1/2 3.0. All of them are negative. I also have negative AntiHCV test (ELISA) and positive HBsAb test (>1000) (I was vaccinated at 2011 3 doses). I also checked syphillis (RPR), chlamydia (PCR), gonorrhra and urethritis (urine microscopic examination and gram staining). All of them were negative and not found. All my test are conclusive for HIV, HCV, HBV and other STDs?

Thank you very much.

Comment

Hi HaiAnh95,

Yes it's conclusive.

Regards

Comment

Working...
                          X