Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protected oral sex & intercourse

Good day doctors,

I recently visited a lady & had protected oral sex & sexual intercourse. we had condom on the whole session. Can i know what are the chances of contracting HIV.

Also , if i want to test for HIV, i understand you guys have tests that can be conclusive after 1 months? I had my encounter on the 27 Jan 19, does it mean i can come on the 27 Feb 19? how much will the test be ? hope to hear from you soon !thank you

Hi. If you are within 72 hours of exposure, you may wish to consult us for advice on Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP). However, the risk from protected sex is low. If you are not keen for PEP, you may have conclusive HIV testing at 28 days or more post exposure - our Robertson Walk clinic is the only branch which can perform anonymous HIV testing. Please see the link below for more information.
    Our HIV Testing services in Singapore is available to both local and international patients looking for expert medical expertise in HIV and STD testing, treatment and management from experienced male and female doctors in a discreet, comfortable, and private environment.

Comment

thank you for replying dr jonathan. having said tht, since my exposure was on the 27 feb around 6pm. when is the earliest i can come to ur clinic for the 28 exposure test. can u give me a date that the results will definitely be conclusive ?

Comment

You can come anytime on the week of 25th Feb onwards. The 4th gen rapid test will be conclusive.

Comment

Hi dr grace. Can i come on 25th itself ? And its the test that costs abt 160++?

Comment

hi dr grace , havent heard from u . any doctors mind answer to my enquiry ? thanks appreciate it

Comment

Yes you may come on the 25th, that is fine as well.

Comment

Working...
              X