X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FiveRoundsIn24Hours
    replied
    Dr. Grace Huang Dr. Elaine Loh Dr. Kaarthig Ganesamoorthy

​​​​​​​5 Rounds of Condomless Vaginal Sex in 24 hours and PEP in 47th Hrs after exposure. I NEED UR ADVICE PLEASE.

I'm a male, ​​​​​​​I had 5 rounds of condomless and unprotected sex( she cum and sqirted and I ejaculated 5 times) with an HIV positive woman within 24hrs and I am placed on PEP tablet (Efavirenz 600mg +Lamivudine 300mg + Tenofovir 300mg) within/after 48 hours of exposure..(I sexed from 23rd to 24th October and started pep on the 25th October, i started and took the first tablet at exactly the 47th hours after the first round of sex exposure.
    The pep is prescribed to last for 28 days, 1 tablet daily and today is the 17th day of taking pep.

1. Is there hope of successful prevention of hiv since I had 5 rounds of unprotected sex instead of a single 1 round of sex? If yes, how long should I wait to go for testing?

2. How effective is the pep prescription of EFV 600+ 3TC 300mg + TDF 300mg?

3. Pls, with ur experience and knowledge about pep, is there any hope of successful prevention as regards to my Vagina inserting 5 rounds of sex or I'm dead already?

Leave a comment:

• Vinay Jain
    commented on 's reply
    here In New Delhi Sexologist gave me and he said take this medicine and you will be save Pep Started ( 23rd May 2019) Exposure date 16th May 2019
    Its my mistake in typing
    I had 2 test Tridot and TPH test . both came Negative and Non reactive -Day 31st after exposure while on pep( 21/6/19)
    Clia Test for HIV1 and Hiv2 on 42nd day from exposure - 7 days post pep
    Elsia Test on 19th July 2019 along with TPHA Test - both came Negative -- 63 days post exposure and 28 days post pep
    last test PCR on 91st day post exposure and 56 days post pep . VDRL test Also- Non reactive and Undectatble .
    all r 4th generation test
    hope now its clear
    sorry again for the typing errors as i m suffering from anxiety and depression .
    please help me plz

• Vinay Jain
    replied
    sir plz reply .
    is my result is conclusive
    really I am suffering and my family is also suffering .
    I had stopped loving my kids .
    all the time I am alone in my room having sleeping pills and anti depression medicine .
    i cannot discuss with any1 in family and friends .
    sir please help me and guide me
    i request you

Leave a comment:

• Vinay Jain
    replied
    Respected Sir
    many Thanks for your quick reply
    here In New Delhi Sexologist gave me and he said take this medicine and you will be save Pep Started ( 23rd May 2019) Exposure date 16th May 2019
    Its my mistake in typing I had 2 test Tridot and TPH test . both came Negative and Non reactive -Day 31st ( 21/6/19)
    Clia Test for HIV1 and Hiv2 on 42nd day from exporsure - 7 days after post pep
    Elsia Test on 19th July 2019 along with TPHA Test - both came Negative -- 63 days post exposure and 28 days post pep
    last test PCR on 91st day post exposure and 56 days post pep . VDRL test Also- Non reactive and Undectatble .
    hope now its clear
    sorry again for the typing errors as i m suffereing from anxiety and depression .
    please help me plz

Leave a comment:

• Dr Tan Kok Kuan
    replied
    Your post is rather confusing.
    1. Why did you start PEP on the 7th day of exposure when all guidelines say that PEP started after 72 hours (3 days) have no data to show efficacy?
    2. The Tridot test is not a TPHA test.
    3. The ELISA test is not a TPHA test

Seeing how there are so many inconsistencies in your posts, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and just say that you are very confused.
    That may be why you think your Doctors are not giving your clarity.
    It may not be your Doctors that are confusing, it may be you who is confused.
    Please see your Doctor again and have this discussion with him
    I cannot give you an opinion with so many inconsistencies in your history.

Leave a comment:

• Vinay Jain
    replied
    Dr Tan And Partners
    plz reply
    I am requesting with my folding hands

Leave a comment:

• Vinay Jain
    started a topic Post pep testing

Post pep testing

respected Sir
    I have read all your forums question and answers.
    sir i m very stressed as IN New Delhi( India) doctors are not giving me clear picture of my status , they are simply looting money.
    I had an exposure on May 16th 2019 unprotected with csw , started pep on 7th day after exposure . had Tridot test ( TPHA) on 31st day came negative 2nd last dose pep left.
    then had CLIA test and VDRL test on 42nd Day came negative .
    Had Elisa test ( TPHA)on 19th July , 28th day after pep( 63 rd day of exposure). result Negative .
    after 91 days exposure , 56 days post pep I had pcr test result - not detectable . VDRL non reactive

kindly advise me do these test are reliable and conclusive .

I am very tensed and stressed feel like to do suicide .

plz help me plz for god sake .

Dr Tan I seen many people praise u like a Lord becoz u give your best advise and guide them the best.

plz help me also

thanks

Vinay jain
    Last edited by Vinay Jain; 08-26-2019, 03:02 PM.
Working...
X