• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• post pep testing and conculsiveness

Respected All

Greetings of the day!!!!!!

HEREBY I AM REQUESTING YOU GIVE YOUR VALUABLE OPINION AND FEEDBACK

MY EXPOSURE DATE WAS 16TH MAY 2019 WITH CSW RUSSIAN GIRL HIGH END . HAD UNPROTECTED INTERCOURSE

H
    ere In New Delhi Sexologist gave me (PEP) 23/05/19 and he said take this medicine and you will be save Pep Started ( 23rd May 2019) Exposure date 16th May 2019

1) FIRST TEST TRIDOT (4TH GEN) TEST FOR HIV ALONG WITH TPHA ON 31ST DAY AFTER EXPOSURE AND 1 DOSE OF MORNING PEP LEFT NEXT DAY COMPLETED THE COURSE OF PEP.- RESULT NEGATIVE FOR BOTH HIV1 AND TPHA

2)
    Clia Test for HIV1 and Hiv2 on 42nd day from exposure - 7 days post pep ALONG WITH VDRL AND HCV ALL CAME NEGATIVE AND NON-REACTIVE .

3)
    Elisa Method Duo Test on 19th July 2019 along with TPHA Test - both came Negative -- 63 days post exposure and 28 days post pep
    4)PCR RNA and VDRL TEST on 93rd day post exposure and 56 days post pep . VDRL test Also- Non reactive and PCR RNA ( QUANTITATIVE )Undetectable

5)
    last test 115 days post pep Elisa test for antibodies for hiv1 and hiv2 - Negative .

now my concern are my test are conclusive , do I need any more test to get clear I Am Negative .
    What are the chances of What If , something get worse for me in future.
    till 16th of may 2019 till LAST WEEK NO SEXUAL RELATION WITH ANYONE. THIS WEEK I HAD RELATION WITH MY WIFE I USED CONDOM,

because of this I am living my life in fear and having lots of anxiety .

Been to many doctors for the same , everyone in India have their different opinion ..

Hereby I am requesting kindly guide me the best as I have seen many peoples put up their question , you all people solve them in very good manner.

realistic way.

plz advise is my test are conclusive to be free from HIV and Other STD .
    your efforts and cooperation is highly appreciated
    your opinion is valuable for me .
    your efforts and cooperation is highly apricated all times in my life till my last breath
    can I make relation with my partner . from last 6 months I dint had physical relation with her

thanks with Best regards

Please doctors please help
    i request you
    here i dont trust any doctors becoz they have their own opinions
    as u know doctors gave pep after 1 weeks being aware of guidelines that pep should take within 3 days .
    But they still gave as a precautions worth 2500$ .
    Please i am requesting you
    help me help me please

Comment

Yes I agree with you: PEP should not be given past 72 hours from the exposure
      I do not know why your Doctor recommended PEP at 1 week post exposure

You have done tests for HIV, Syphilis and HCV
      All tests were done past the recommended window period and therefore conclusive
      I am assuming lab and test quality are acceptable

You have not tested for other STDs like Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Herpes, Hepatitis B
      STD Screening Singapore - Full range STD screening services available. Fast, accurate results. Affordable & transparent pricing. Anonymous options available

Comment

Respected Dr Tan
        Greetings of the day!!!!!!!
        Many many thanks for your reply . Highly appreciated .
        Sir as per the your advise i will go for hep b and other std test
        as till today no symptoms .....touch wood......by grace of god and your blessing .
        weight increased by 7 kgs after pep .
        only issue is this i am having red pin points dost on my skin on forearms, forehead. they went away after 4 to 5 days .
        as per your opinion i m HIV, syphilis and hcv free.
        i did hcv test on 42 nd day of exposure and 7 days post pep and its result for 0.05 . test done in max hospital . New Delhi . and also HIV and syphilis test too.
        regarding all Hiv test i have done are from 2 different labs .
        last test i did only HIV 1 and HIV2 antibodies from different lab post pep 116 days and 146 post exposure .
        today i will take appointment with my derma doc and also i will ask him to do std and hep test as per your advise .
        again many many thanks for your valuable advise and opinion . its very very important for.
        here in Delhi doctor know the guideline even though he gave me pep after 1 week . now u can easily imagine his thinking and responsibilities toward the patient and people hwo r in fear.
        anyways many many many thanks .
        no words to say and give you thanks
        plz accept my words and obliged me with your best blessing for my well being .
        regards

Comment

Working...
        X