No announcement yet.

Muscles aches numb muscles tingling sensation in my legs is this hiv symptoms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muscles aches numb muscles tingling sensation in my legs is this hiv symptoms

Dear doctors..
    i just want to ask.. I am in my 43 days post exposure (unprotected vaginal sex. Insertive partner)and my muscles aches seems persistent tingling sensations somteimes feels numb specially when i wake up while sitting. I took alere combo 4rth genation test 38 days post exposure and it was negative.. But my muscles aches and pain seems not stopping.. I have no other symptoms no fever no rash no swollen lymph nodes.Doctors can you please please help me... Is this an early sign or symptom of hiv? Did i take my 4rth generation test at the right day? Is it conclusive? Because i was advised in the testing center that i should take another test 90 days or more post exposure? Thinking about this is making me crazy.. Please doctors i would like some of your help.. Thank you

Donot make ur self thinking crazy.
    your results indicate good sign and fourth generation hiv test after 38 days is 97 % conclusive .please repeat the same test after 12 weeks for the confirmation only thats it .

i m sure you will be negative .

Never judge the symptoms related to hiv .If possible just check ur sugar level in fasting and one test for the sugar HbA1c .May be because of diabetic u have this pain.
    Last edited by Syed; 09-03-2019, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Please.. Can you help me doctor tan???

Comment

Working...
      X