Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiv/Std

Hi doc,

I am from india and i had this one time stupiest act in singapore with a csw in 2008. After one week i developed fever and smell from penis and also when on the shaft there was white thing. I visited the doc in little india and he said it was fungus and gave me injection and tablet which i believe it was fr gonohhrea and chlaymdia. After coming back to india i took all test for std and hiv. All were neagtive. Till date i am suffering from symptoms. I took like 10 hiv tests and all were negative. In 2017 i took hiv pcr rna and that was also negative. Can you pls help me and tell mw what test shd i take and clear my health

Also if i can manage to come to singapore for a test. How long does it take to test grt results and if in case of a treatment. Hownlong should i need ? Pleas help doctor. I am getting married soon. I dont want to spoil soneones life

Comment

Hi,

It depends on what tests you do. But not to worry, we can see you first and have a discussion. We have rapid tests for chlamydia and gonorrhea (https://www.dtapclinic.com/rapid-std...onorrhoea-pcr/) Even if you have to fly out there will be a way for us to get the results to you whereever you are.

Re HIV - I would say you are conclusively negative given the tests you have done.

You are welcome to come by our Robertson Walk clinic, you can email us as well to let us know when to expect you if you are flying in and have limited time.

Comment

Hi doc,

thank you for your reply. I really dont know on what basis that doc gave me tablets for gonohhrea and chlaymdia. Randomly he gave that. And i never gave any test that time. Is it possible that i still have the std and test negative for stds ?

Also if i can fly to singapore is one week sufficient for me to stay there and clear this out ?

Comment

One week should be sufficient for most of the more important tests. We will be able to sort something out for you.

Comment

Working...
          X