Doctor Please Help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doctor Please Help me

I have unprotected sex last September 28, 2019. After 2 weeks October 14, 2019 i go to hospital for hiv test and last November 04, 2019. 5 weeks after the possible exposure. The hospital take a blood sample from my vein and all came out non reactive. And the counselling officer told that they are using 4th generation for the test.
    My question is the result of my test already conclusive?... Do i need to have a further test?...

My girlfriend is working abroad and she will go home this coming December 14, 2019... I am safe to have sex with her on this time?...
    Last edited by ROAR01; 11-28-2019, 07:43 PM.

Doctor please help me... I don't know what to do...

Comment

Doctors please help...any answer from you?...

Comment

Hoping that you can help me doc...I really appreciate your reply...thank you

Comment

Any response from any doctor?...hope you can help me...

Comment

Es confiable ya en mi opinion espera un mes mas y repitela por ultima vez si es de 4ta generacion para cerrar el tema

Comment

Yes conclusive
              HIV Window Period: When it comes to HIV testing, two of the most common questions we have are “When Can I Test for HIV?” and “Are My Results Conclusive?”

Comment

So it means doc that i don't need to have any further test?...

Am i safe to have sex with my girlfriend by this coming December 14, 2019?...

Comment

Working...
                X