Worried! Please help me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Neenie View Post
    Not other than that one person on Dr. Hooks forum who had been testing negative and then turned positive at 7 months.. so far that's it.. I'm thinking I'm going to be one when my DNA test comes back in a few days.. Every time I read a post of people in our situation they never come back and report and up date. But I think I will know for sure this week.. if I'm infected with hiv 1 the DNA test will let me know for sure. I really dont think you have it. You didnt get all the systoms I did. I have severe joint and muscle pain and twitching, my menstrual cycle is irregular, I had a bad sore throat, I lost over 30 pounds, extreme fatigue, my teeth decaying, body rash on my thighs for months, blurred vision, heat sensations throughout my body, nasal pressure, stiff neck and face, diarrhea, neuropathy in my feet and hands. My fingers and to would get stuck straight, extremely dry skin, skin was peeling on my feet looked like athletes feet, yeast in between my fingers, oral thrush, yeast infection, pressure behind my eye, warts on my fingers, chills and night sweats, swollen lymph nodes in neck and groin, if you name it I had it.. it was on thing after another.. the arthritis was crazy bad. Most have subsided just have the twitching, nasal pressure, neck and back pain which is hard to bare. The only thing I didnt get was a high fever.. maybe its coming soon
    I would prosecute the guy that Had HIV he knowingly had sex with you without saying he was positive. Surely thats a crime. Even if you don't turn positive which is now highly likely.

Comment

• I will it's just one thing at a time

Comment

• Neenie Im sure the test will be neg. I had almost all THE symtoms but not high fever. Did a new AG /AB test today will get the results tomorrow . The doctor refused to give me a DNA test he Said that its lbly for research...

Comment

• The problem with the Hiv specialt doctor that they belive im just paranoid and stupid and need to see a mental doctor... I dont know what to do anymore this is THE worst time in My life

Comment

• We in the same boat.. it's gone be ok.. you should get tested for bacterial infections as well.. my doctor didnt do it so I went to the ER and they saw my white blood cells was high and I told them I was exposed to hiv and they did all kinds of test.. maybe you should go to the ER.. I'm still waiting for Tuberculosis results

Comment

• Tell them you having chest pains and they will do a full work up on you

Comment

• I also got new small black moles on My fingers,hands,face and arms that is new its more then 20 of Them or more ...

Comment

• I had them everywhere for months then they just left.. all we can do is keep testing

Comment

• I got my results back from the DNA test.. it was not detected.. she didnt order the test I asked for she order a HIV 1 DNA and RNA.. she told me its the same test...

Comment

• Originally posted by Neenie View Post
                      I got my results back from the DNA test.. it was not detected.. she didnt order the test I asked for she order a HIV 1 DNA and RNA.. she told me its the same test...
                      Well you can 100% say you dont have HIV 1 now. You have not even taken PEP to mess with viral load. With HIV 2 i read that 95% of workd infections are HIV 1. And 5% HIV 2 your not going to be the random case even if the person travels.

Comment

• I'm on my way to a lab testing center.. they offer hiv 2 pcr I have to pay $825 cash.. it's worth it

Comment

• IM so happy for u!! I got my result today it was negative also AG/AB duo almost 9 weeks post exposure. I think I have to belive the results...

Comment

• Yeah you should!

Comment

• I didn't know getting steroid injections suppress your immune system.. I take them for my shoulder.. everyday something new.. I've come to the point after this hiv 2 test come back I'm done.. with all this pain in my neck and muscle twitching I physically drained and give up.. I just cant go no more

Comment

• I did a pcr Hiv 2 and Hiv 1, 18 days post. But Still cant move on.. Will u??

Comment

Working...
                                X