• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With my muscles twitching it's hard to

Comment

• Neenie how are you?

Comment

• I'm still the same.. still waiting on my results from the lab.. I started taking magnesium supplements.. it has helped some with the muscle twitching.. but still have it and the sharp pain in my neck.. my stomach still making growling noises.. i had be taking steroid injections for the past hear for inflammation in my shoulder.. I found out that suppress the immune system.. how about you? How you doing?

Comment

• Ok I see... I started having muscle twithching and still having stomach issues like growling noise and constipation... No apitite etc .. having much problem with numbness in My arms/hands..

Comment

• I got my results.. negative... I asked the lady at the lab about the steroids and she said steroids can mask Infections in the blood and make it hard to diagnose and early infection.. then she pulled it up on the computer and showed me.. I couldn't believe it.. she told I could have more than one disease which is why I'm going down so fast and was in disbelief my infectious disease doctor did not know this. She told me it can take up to a year after my last injection to show on blood work.. I knew something was right with me but it's scary not knowing what I have.. she also said having more than one infection increases the chances of going from hiv to aids faster.. with everything that's happening to me I have accepted the fact I'm positive but frightened I won't be healthy by the time my test turns positive.. I dont know how much more I can take looking at myself.. I look sick.. all my teeth is decaying.. I'm losing weight by the day.. I'm so scared..

Comment

• I notice I have a faint looking rash on the palm of my hands and feet.. I've been tested for syphilis almost every time I was tested for hiv all negative.. it looks like small white spots with a small canker sore. My mouth is so dry I'm getting white yeast on it again.. I'm just over every FU@KING thing!!

Comment

• Helloo
                neenie nd bora
                cau i know how ur feeling

Comment

• Hello, I'm feeling a little better but still having some body pain and muscle aches alone with twitching. It's going on 8 months.

Comment

• Hello, Still the same ... Tested negative last week (14 weeks post) symtoms that I have . Eczema , constipation, No apitite, numbness and memory loss/depression.

Cant really move on...

Comment

• Borabora how are you doing?

Comment

• You to Concerned.. how are you?

Comment

• Hello Neenie,

Still the same cant move on... All the HIV clinics say the same that im 100% not infected. They dont even want to test me anymore.. Im for sure that I have it because of the the symtoms that I had and the symtoms that is that still exist.

I feel so depressed because of it and thinking about it all day out... Im getting suicide thouhgt Day in Day out. And really cant think of living with it im sorry to say.

The symtoms that still exist is constipation, No apitete, depression, rash, extreme eczema (head,chest,legs) my nails is curving and also dark vertical lines under the nails. Dark Uribe even when I drink alot of whater. Lost all My muscle mass, White tounge from time to time.

How about you?

Comment

• I know I have it to but the doctors saying I don't. I been having the same thoughts of you I'm just scared to go to hell. My face hurts and the pressure in my nose is killing me. I keep getting these head aches. My muscles still twitching. I've lost over 50 pounds. I dont have muscle anymore. Everyday I watch myself deteriorate. I took a oraquick home test I brought from the store, it was negative, I went to the lab two days ago for a full std panel including HIV, hsv 1and2, hcv b and c, syphilis, clyamidia and gonorrhea. Im waiting for those results. I should get them tomorrow. My Tb blood test was positive but not active and my sputum culture showed MAC disease which is a cousin to TB but because it showed up in only one sample and not three of the samples I gave the doctor said it's not causing infection. My neck hurt so bad I can't take it. TB is hard to detect when connected with HIV. It's crazy I tested positive for two diseases and not being giving any treatment. All my systoms are both hiv and TB.
                            Last edited by Neenie; 02-26-2020, 01:03 AM.

Comment

• Whats ur result nenei

Comment

• I get them tomorrow.. I will let you know

Comment

Working...
                                X