Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get them tomorrow.. I will let you know

Comment

• I got my results today.. all negative except hsv1 and hsv2. The lab said it could be an old infection as it was the IGG and not the IGM so I gave more blood to do the IGM which will indicate recent infection o won't get those results until Monday. I was test for hsv when I started getting tested for HIV and it was negative so I'll just have to wait and see

Comment

• Hiv is not ur problem nienee ..a read a journal where people with hiv anxeity experince frequant infections, fatigue, weight loss, mucle aches.....I think ur the one inthat phenomenon

Comment

• Comment

• I would like to believe that. If o had not been taking steroid injections then maybe I would. Steroids mask infections in the blood and make it hard to diagnose acute in infections. My last injection was right after my exposure. Stress may cause weight loss but not muscle mass. My face is completely sunk in. I haven't seen my collar bone since high school now I'm completely skeletal. I have to constantly squeeze my nose because the pressure is unable. My skin is so flaky and dry especially my legs and feet. It looks like I have athletes foot. I keep getting these burning/burning sensations threw out my leg and this neck pain is serious. Very painful. The headaches or not like regular headaches it's hard to describe and my period comes when it want and when it do come it's no where near normal. I'm getting these lil black dots on my scalp. I'm losing sight in my right eye there's a lot of pressure behind it. CBC count was really high actually all my labs were off. I had 3 small rashes that stayed for months. One on my stomach and one on each thigh. My muscles have bee twitching since August non stop.

Comment

• I forgot to add I'm getting small tiny wharts green looking things on my finger and the skin under my tongue is peeling and I have a painful abscess by my wisdom tooth and can barely open my mouth. I have a lot going on that's not right

Comment

• Borabora and anyone else. Go to Just Answer.com and they will assist you and won't brush you off as just another anxiety case. It's well worth it. You can chat with them are they can call you within minutes. All doctors.
                Last edited by Neenie; 03-09-2020, 12:48 AM.

Comment

• Thanks Neenie but asking some doctors will not help me move on. Im just waiting to test positive so I can move on actually from Every minute of the Day thinking do I have it or not.. I cant even date People because of this and Every doctor is saying that I am clear from HIV... Im so sade and depressed.

Comment

• I am from Bangladesh.
                    have a stupid mistake in my life and I
                    am paying heavily for this Episode.
                    october 29,2014 I had protected vaginal sex
                    with a Rohingya girl.You know hiv rate of rohingya girl is very high.I also french kissed
                    her.Later found the girl HIV +.After 5 weeks I
                    experienced severe flue type illness.Swollen
                    lymph nodes under jaw and neck,loose
                    stool,hedeach,severe muscle and joint
                    pain,rash on both arm. I have tested after 3
                    months with 3rd generation rapid test,after 5
                    months with 3rd generation elisa, after 6.5
                    months with 3rd generation rapid test.All are
                    negative. Now you are thinking whats the
                    problem?.Actually Im experiencing the
                    symptom of overt aids.Lose of appetite,Loosing
                    weight,fatigue, dizziness ,swollen lymph
                    nodes,loose stool,nail
                    fungus,clubbing nail are
                    making my life hell.Most scary symptom is muscle wasting. I
                    dont know what to do? I cry and pray to
                    God.Ive ruined my life.In my country HIV stigma is very deep and like a death sentence.Duo test is not available in my country & rna pcr is very expensive.

Comment

• Hey Borabora, let me ask did you ever get tested for Epstein barr virus (EBV). Most people who think they have hiv have EBV. It shares the same systoms of hiv. It's like MONO and it last for months. The more you stress the worst the systoms. Its spread threw saliva. I tested positive for it. I didn't have the IgM antibody but I had the IgG which the level was super high. You should look into it. You gon be alright, me and you both. I'm still in pain. I did another DNA it was negative, now waiting on RNA results. If its negative I'm going to accept that and move on. But I will still be here for you. Hang in there!! That's what I'm doing. I'm trying my best. Get tested for EBV

Hi Loney, test for EBV and get the Mono spot test. You definitely dont have HIV. Stop stressing I'll trade places with you anyday.

Comment

• Thanks Neenie symptoms are making my life hell specially muscle wasting and fatigueness .Don't know what to do.

Comment

• That's what EBV and Mono do to you. Extreme tiredness, sore throat, weightloss ect. Just about any and everything is a systoms of EBV including fingernails. Look into it.

Comment

• I will definitely get tested for ebv. But I am scared because the girl was hiv positive in the first place & I got every symptoms after 4 weeks.

Comment

• We in the same boat, I slept with someone HIV positive multiple times without a condom and 4 weeks later I stared getting sick. I just received my RNA results and they are negative. So I'm lost cause I've had every systom you can think of and now it's 8 months and still have systoms and lost half my weight. You just kissed.. lucky you..

Comment

• I used condom for vaginal sex. But seems condom didn't work.

Comment

Working...
                                X