No announcement yet.

Worried! Please help me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have dry flaky skin, oral thrush or severe neck pain, any warts on your fingers, pressure in your nose, numbness and tingling in your hands and feet? If not I doubt you have aids especially in three months.

Comment

• I have white tongue not sure if it is thrush or not. My doctor says it is not. Sometimes I feel burning & tingling in feet. My doctor refused to test again.

Comment

• Not to be dismissive but it sounds alot like stress and anxiety. It's a terrifying situation that will cause a acute reaction. You are fine.

Comment

• I am living in hell. I was a healthy man before the exposure.

Comment

• I would suggest one more test then move forward. Your mine is a powerful weapon. If you keep feeding it with your thoughts it's going to react non stop until you let this go. It's up to you to get your life back. Don't waste months like I did. Take a deep breath and just remember your results were negative. I'm finally after 8 months going outside today and try to enjoy myself. Read back and look at all the systoms I had and still have with a known exposure. I can't keep living like this.. telling myself I have HIV. At some point you going to get there. I had a mental breakdown and you having one to. Hang in there!

Comment

• You dodged the bullet. You are negative. I am convinced I have hiv because of my symptoms. Lymph nodes are still swollen. I don't have courrage to get tested again. I have heard some people never develop antibody against hiv. Most likely this is the case for me.

Comment

• Actually EBV cause swollen lymph nodes and all the systoms you have. The lymph nodes stay for several months. I bet that's the case. We all have been exposed to it at some point but it is reactivated by high levels of stress. You dont have HIV. As long as you keep thinking you do have it the systoms going to get worse. EBV is a viral infection just like HIV and cause the exact same symptoms. You are stressed beyond limits. It's only going to get worse. I'm telling you I was in your shoes until a doctor broke it down for me. I promise you, you dont have HIV. You thinking because all these things happening to that never happened before and you know you not crazy. Well let me tell you I said the same thing. No body couldn't tell me I didn't have it. Don't lose your mind cause you can. This is serious but dont let it over take you. Again.. you good.. YOU DON'T HAVE IT...

Comment

• Next week I will visit my doctor . I hope it will be ebv.Otherwise ,apart from hiv there is no other explanation.Are you feeling better now?

Comment

• No not really.. I still have sinus pressure in my nose, facial pain and muscle twitching. I'm still worried but I decided to live and let what gon happen, happen. Cant keep living in a bubble. That's good you goning take the test. Let me know how it go.

Borabora how are you?

Comment

• I feel weak don't have any energy.

Comment

• Its gonna get better.. hang in there..

Comment

• My life is crashed. I am doing nothing. I am a web developer and my job demands logical thinking. But due to foggy brain (clearly indication of neorological problem) I forced to stop my work. I always feel dizzy. Do you think its psychological? My girlfriend left me. I lost everything for my stupid mistake.

Comment

• Yes I do think it's all psychological. You told yourself you have hiv. You have to be strong. Stress and anxiety is worst that than that virus. You have to pull yourself together. I know what you are going through. It's all in your head. Force yourself to test again then let it go! You have to for your sake. Dont lose what you have left.

Comment

• I am loosing weight rapidly.You know weight loss is a sign of AIDS.

Comment

• I can't deal with the overwhelming guilt and fear.

Comment

Working...
                                X