No announcement yet.

Worried! Please help me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you had AIDS you'll be in the hospital on your last leg.. yeah it's scary but one day you gonna look back at these days and realize how powerful the mind is. You have to come out this black hole you in. Its most likely going to take a while but time heals all wounds. Break loose from the guilt and fear. Let this go.. I know its easier said than done but you gonna get there.. let's just hope its before you lose your mind and do something stupid. You dont have it.. Let me tell you this.. when you weak you beat!
    Last edited by Neenie; 03-18-2020, 10:48 AM.

Comment

• Neenie how are you?

Comment

• I'm not feeling to good. I have a lot of chest pain and sinus pressure. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. Are you feeling better?

Comment

• Not feeling well.Feeling dizzy and having foggy brain.Can't think clearly.

Comment

• I'm telling you it sounds like EBV.. get tested.. the antibodies don't say present long but if you have a high igG then you know that's what it is

Comment

• Neenie the problem is now I can't go to hospital due to covid-19.My country is lockdown.Just asking if no EVB then what it could be ? Anxiety neurosis or my worst fear.

Comment

• No it's not HIV. It's either stress, hepatitis or EBV. It take time for hepatitis and syphilis to show on a test. You really dont have HIV. This is a very terrifying situation to be in and to be be in it a long time will cause all kinds of physical changes and sickness. You have to believe that. It's a shame you can go to a doctor. We on a stay at home order but we can still go to the doctor

Comment

• I have another scary symptom.Recurrent pin worm in my stool.It stops for a month or so after taking medicine.

Comment

• I dont know about that one. Call your doctor ASAP! He should be able to see you for that or at least give you a prescription or something. You had that before? If so it may be due to the high stress levels but I'm stressed and never experienced that. That would freak me out! Can you go to a pharmacist and see what they suggest? I know you said y'all on lock down but there must be some kind of help for something like that.

Comment

• I dont know about that one. Call your doctor ASAP! He should be able to see you for that or at least give you a prescription or something. You had that before? If so it may be due to the high stress levels but I'm stressed and never experienced that. That would freak me out! Can you go to a pharmacist and see what they suggest? I know you said y'all on lock down but there must be some kind of help for something like that. That might be whats making you sick.

Comment

• Borabora I haven't heard from you in a while. How is everything??

Comment

• I cant consult with my doctor now because of corona outbreak. Do you think pin worm is a result of damaged imunity? I am not loosing weight due to lack of apetite rather my apetite increased and I eat lot. Then why I am loosing weight?

Comment

• I don't know nothing about pin worms. Stress will cause weight loss if its prolonged. You should be able to call your doctor and let them know what's going on. A lot can happen when your immune system is compromised by stress and anxiety and can also be something serious but not HIV

Comment

• Hey Neenie, im fine thanks how about u?

Im still in the same bubble , still going throug symtoms like nose pressure, constipation, no aptite and dry mouth from time to time and weird lines under my fingernails,

did a Insti rapid test now 6 month post exposure and its negative. still cant belive im negatibe .

how about u?

Comment

• I have been watching you guys convo now I decide to join,
                                my exposure was unprotected cunnilingus, last September, I developed sore throat 20 days after, then on 35 days I have a swollen lymph node on the neck till today. After I developed night sweats, growling stomach, dizziness, tingling sensation. I tested HIV 4th Gen negative @5 weeks then 13 weeks. @13 weeks I was happy and thought everything was okay, then I développer body muscle twitching and ulnar nerve entrapment at 5 months chronic dry mouth till now, white tongue, Leukoplakia. I took an INSTI rapid test 3rd Gen negative @ 7 months.. the Leukoplakia scares me a lot as it is growing in my mouth and inner cheeks... I wanna move on, but keep having symptoms that are linked to HIV is driving insane. Where I live they don’t offer PCR/RNA which is so annoying.

Comment

Working...
                                X