No announcement yet.

Worried! Please help me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IF any doctor see this post please give me a repply please , what DO you think of My test results??

Comment

I hope so to

Comment

Yours might be as well. People with hiv have all kinds of bacterial infections. You may hgv as bacterial to. Just like you I think its hiv because I know I can in contact with so I'm just trying to hold on to the negative test so far but I'm worried to

Comment

Yes I want to try to think its a bacteria but I cant, like Iv hade stomach constipation for almost 3 weeks and grumbling noice from it 24/7 its not normal. The general swolling of the glands for almost 2 weeks cant be from bacteria om sure . Almost Lost 4kg in 6 weeks now and No apitite att all. Its not normal.

My doctor told me IF the symtoms where because of Hiv it should show Up in THE pcr RNA test. But i Read from different sites that is not a conclusive test to do.

I dont know what do do anymore .

Comment

I lost 34 pounds, my stomach has pain, I went from diarrhea to not constipated. Still have the fatigue and muscle twitching. I saw a video where a guy sad he had unprotected sex and three weeks later all his muscles started twitching. He went to the doctor and found out he had hiv. That's what have me worried. I lost all my muscle mass. I went from healthy to skeletal in a few weeks. I read if you catch hepatitis c and hiv at the same time it takes longer to test postive. I'm just like you, I think its hiv. I been through so much the las few months to wear now I'm just saying if it is hiv I hope it show to get on treatment. My doctor told me if my symptoms were related to hiv I would have tested positive by now. I dont know what to do or think anymore. Just hanging on to faith

Comment

Me 2 I just want My test to be 100% conclusive so i can start treatmant asap or go back to My normal life. Going all Day not now IF infected or not have made me depressed. I also feel muslce twitcing couple of Times when I Lay in bed . I also Lost all My musle mass in this 6 weeks. Also got I Brown line on My finger nail that is s Common sign of Hiv.

Comment

Comment

You did the rna at 18 days. Everything I read or seen says that's when that is accurate because the viral load is high. That test is very sensitive according to my doctor. I wish I would have taken it at 18 days. I took my first one at 7 weeks I never had any difference in my nails. But everybody is different. To be honest I really don't think you have it if you did the rna at 18 days. The muscle twitching is the thing that's got me.

Comment

Do you ever get heartburn or indigestion? Or dry mouth. I had thrush and had to drink water every 5 minutes. I started getting purple warts on my fingers and pressure in my left eye. Sores under my tongue and my teeth started shifting like they were going to fall out. My face and neck gets stiff like plastic and the back of my head going down to my back hurts like hell. The stiff neck and face on one side is scary.
                    Last edited by Neenie; 12-22-2019, 06:20 AM.

Comment

I did the pcr at 18 and 26 days , but I Still cant believe im not infected. Ive had Hiv anxiety before in My life but did not have any symtoms so I did not think of it much, but this time its more serious and I have a big gut feeling that I have it. I think I need to take a new test at 8 and then another in 13 week mark. My nails have never been like this. And the pcr is not a conclusive test thats the thing. My Hiv doctor dont think I have it either but I cant move on until I know why I have this symtoms...

And in your case you should not think of it more because its olmost 6 month now and you did many test Long Long time after THE window period.

Comment

Yes Heartburn and dry mouth every 2 days.

Comment

I edit my last post, I added more to it

Comment

Yes stiff neck an indigestion have been My main problem last 3 weeks. Nothing in My Body is working like before the encounter with the transexual. Thats why I dont believe any test is 100% conclusive at 28 Day mark.

Comment

I didnt start getting my worst symptoms until 3 months after. Which is why I think I might have more than just hiv. As far as the window period. It's an educated guess the people will have enough virus or antibodies at a certain time. Truth is the test can only become postive when you body has developed enough to be detected and for some it can be weeks and others several months. That's scary but it's the truth. I saw where the cdc said if you are infected with both hiv and hepatitis you have to test for 12 months. To think I would have to go threw this that long makes me want to end this quick

Comment

I see but have you get tested for hepatitis? It a living hell i feel you and you have been in this situation for 5 month
                                End what???

​​

Comment

Working...
                                X