No announcement yet.

Worried! Please help me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• legs feel tired and restless, my throat feels weird kinda hard to explain not necessarily sore but like a ball on either side that comes and goes but only one side at a time. i initially had sore throat maybe a week or two after my encounter

Comment

• My stomach also is having issues it keeps making weird growling noises regardless if I’m hungry or not I’m freaking out

Comment

• hi everyone, i just wanted to say that i managed to pay for hiv dna viral load test and it turned out to be negative. now it has been 1.5 years since the exposure. I have now decided to move on in life and drop this behind me. I hope you can drop this when you have done a test long enough after the window period. good luck!

Comment

• I agree with you move with your beautiful life but never forget this lessons

Comment

• ellom adam i cant move on too scared yo get tested

Comment

• Against allodds please get yourself tested and i believe it will be negative life is too short to worry and remember we are human we make mistakes forgive yourself, love your self, there is life after hiv this is life lesson it makes you strong

Comment

• i keep getting rashes on my arms im scared

Comment

• Hi, take the test and get it over with. Your blood work is fine which tells me you are fine. Let go of your fears and be done with this. Don't go by what people say let your test results speak for itself. Anxiety is no joke and it comes in the form of many symptoms. Free yourself and get tested.

Comment

• i would like to believe you Neenie thanks for kind words but it hard when i get rashes everyday now. by the time they heal more appear. my stomach gurgling sounds continue daily, my neck is so painful accompanied by lump in throat feeling that comes and goes. its just too much to think its all in my head. the woman i had encounter with is losing alot of weight im judt do scared

Comment

• If she losing weight doesn't mean she has hiv, a man contracting hiv from a woman is unlikely i had sex with an hiv man but am still negative, just get tested it is 1 : 2000 exposure for a man to acquire hiv from a single exposure. U are fine it also depends on the person viral load, type of sex, duration, number of times i have a lot of symptoms and checking my body for symptoms it all anxiety u are well

Comment

• Thanks you make me feel a lot better but my symptoms still are there. It was unprotected vaginal sex I was penetrating from rear side and it only lasted a min or two and I ejaculates on her butt and only once with this particular person I had other partners but they were negative and we more tested konths after the encounter

Comment

• Just one mistake changed my life forever completely.I can't take it anymore.Severe cognitive problem,muscle wasting and facial wasting .I am not living.It's been 7 years.

Comment

• I feel the same lonely I can’t enjoy my life anymore. Holidays, birthdays are no longer enjoyable because of this. I wish I was smarter. But I will trade to be in your position you actually had several negative test I’m too scared to even test!

Comment

• Those symptoms are all stress. Stress does that to the body. You may have been stressed before in the past but psychological stress cause the physical pain you have. All stress is not the same.

Comment

• thanks Neenie... how are you holding up?

Comment

Working...
                                X