No announcement yet.

Worried! Please help me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have THE same problem with My skin on My feets and hands. Should I retest Neenie ? Did THE doctor tell you that I should?

Comment

• He did.. but he said he has never seen a test turn positive.. which made me feel a little better

Comment

• Ok My Hiv doctor dont want me to do another test he is 100% sure im not infected but im going to retest on monday ,(52 days) post exposure. My doctor told me IF My symtoms was due HIV THE RNA should pick it Up because My levels should be so high in THE blood .

Comment

• That's what my doctor said to.. so keep the faith.. I honestly don't think you have nothing to worry about.

Comment

• Yes I need to Keep Faith, I have a AG/AB test tomorrow :/ My feet and hands are so dry and I drink a plenty of water and My stomach is still the same . How are you Neenie?

Comment

• I'm hanging in there hoping my muscles twitching would stop.. it's like one thing after another.. my nose hurt and now my back and shoulders hurt.. imma just keep praying for strength.. it's going to get better for you you just have to hang in there and be strong.. you going to be alright.. let me know how it go tomorrow

Comment

• Concerned are you still with us?

Comment

• Hey Neenie was at another Hiv clinic today and took a rapid AB test ( negative) and AG/AB test ( should get the results in couple of days. THE doctor said that the ab test after 52 days is conclusive , Im so tired of this shit EVERYBODY Dr is diferent..

Comment

• I told you you was good! God is good.. it's time to start living again..

Comment

• hey there! did my rapid hiv1&2 AB test it comes negative after 60 days which is 30 days after pep...how would u say.

Comment

• I'm no expert but I think you should get blood drawn from a vein

Comment

• Hi Neenie , got my result today 52 days post exposure AG/AB negative.

My symtoms that I Still have is numbnes,constipation, no apitete and rash, insomia.

Comment

• Hey Borbora, I'm in the hospital I came last night. My numbness and pressure in my nose, my neck feels like I been stab and my muscles still twitching. I been admitted because my white blood cell is extremely high. The doctor said it's a sign of acute infection. I've been on straight antibiotics threw the IV. I'm so scared cause I know this is HIV. I have a pounding headache and my ears hurt and feel blocked. I'm on IV fluids and my mouth and skin still dry.

Comment

• Hey Borabora, how you holding up?

Comment

• Hey Neenie ,

Im here.. how are you feeling now?

Comment

Working...
                                X