Pcr Rna Test 10 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pcr Rna Test 10 days

I did a Pcr Rna hiv1 test at 10 days and the results were not detected.After that at 16 days I did a 3rd generation rapid test of negative results.After 30 days I repeat rapid test 3rd generation and results negative.Is this test a good indicator and the probability can change to be positive?

Hi Burung,,

Unlikely to be false negatives given the number and types of tests you have done. I would advise rechecking on 90 days post exposure just to make sure there are no false negatives.

Regards

Comment

Thanks Dr.. I will re-test the verification using 4th generation after 90 days. Based on the tests I did that is not yet arguably conclusive?

Comment

Hi Burung,

All the tests that you did are still sort of within the window period for HIV testing.

You can proceed with the HIV 4th Gen Ab/Ag testing now and that results should be pretty conclusive. 3rd Generation tests typically only tests for antibodies to HIV and it can appear later in the blood than HIV Antigen (p24).

Regards

Comment

I just finished doing a 4th generation Alere rapid test test on day 43 after the date of berisko.. Is that conclusive dr?

Comment

Hi Burung,

That's conclusive.

Regards

Comment

Thanks Dr on advice

Comment

But Dr I experienced Lymphadenitis today.. are these hiv symptoms?

Comment

Dear Burung,

Lymph node swellings could be HIV symptoms but you already had a negative test. It's not HIV

Regards

Comment

Working...
                  X