Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HIV Test

Hi Doctor,
    i had protected virginal sex with CSW and since I was out before moving for sex didn’t ejaculate inside and asked her to stop .
    Before completion of 3rd day of exposure I have been to your one of Dtap branch and got Combo test done and which came out negative, last week Thursday again I had been your clinic and got 4th p24 combo rapid test on 18th day of exposure and which came out negative.
    my question is how accurate this result and what are the chances of this result may turn positive on 28th day of exposure.

Thanks

Would like to add another point that I didn’t have any oral sex and didn’t even kiss her also .
    she did use applying some lotion before putting condom .

Comment

As far as I know condom didn’t break. But I am getting very anxious day by day regretting my mistake in-fact i have already started preparing my mind saying I am hiv positive.

please help in this .

Comment

Your risk is very low to begin with (protected). And a negative 4th gen combo test at 18 days is a very good indication already. Don't worry.

Comment

Thanks for the quick response Doctor.
          I am actually flying for some official trip so I am thinking to take rest on 25th day .
          So is 25th day results can be concussive result .
          and wanted to know how likely 18 days negative result can convert to positive on 25/28th day .

Comment

Hi Doctor ,
            please answer to my above question.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X