Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• life is hell

Dear docs,
    i have had protected oral sex and genital rubbing with condom. no intersection happened due to softness of penis as I was drunk, however I self masturbate and ejaculate in the condom. not aware whether the csw is on menstruation but feel some bloody on the condom. 10 days later I have one cherry red itchy ulcer on the buttock and the tip of the nose becomes red. it subsides within 4 to 5 days. another itchy blister occur on arm and inner thigh which is very itchy..however it also subsides by week . 2 to 3 small red pimples on chest ...comes and go with itching. 3 days temperature fluctuation from 96.2 deg Fahrenheit to 98 deg Fahrenheit. feels extremely tired..no sleep..extremely paranoid.. pain at the back of tongue may be due to ulcer. tested hiv combi pt (e411 Roche) sandwich assay test for p24 antigen antibody test against hiv 1 &2 on 29th, 33rd and 35th day after exposure and the cutoff index result are as follows respectively: 0.266, 0.324 and 0.304. the result are from the same laboratory.
    extremely itchy scalp, itchy red blisters come and go, tiredness...and recently loss of apetite. please help. are the results conclusive, however I will do another test from different lab at day 42 as per CDC guideline. is it hiv or herpes simplex virus. no genital ulcer. only ulcer happened discretely sometimes at back of knee, or at back..sometimes. plz help.

dear doc, please respond to my query, please help.

Comment

today I discover a small pimple like at the scrotum which is painless almost after 5 weeks , is it syphilis ?

Comment

Going by the multiple 4th Generation HIV tests that you have done, all of which were clear, I would say you do not need to worry about HIV.
        Your symptoms sounds a lot more like HSV
        But the itching could well be die to scabies or lice
        On other words, see a Doctor. Get yourself diagnosed
        Do not worry about HIV

Comment

Thank you very much doctor. i have a family, so please tell me if I spread the hsv to my family members. i have a little daughter..is it possible that she shud get contaminated from me by skin to skin contact...plz help. is hsv curable?

Comment

Dear doc, as you said it could be hsv, however my query is that without any genital or mouth ulcer and only one itchy rash at leg and back of knee can be called hsv? till today I do not have any genital or mouth sore.

Comment

Dear kal_007,

To be human is to have the occasional red spot or bump or rash. Not everything is attributed to an STD. If you are worried about HSV, get yourself tested. HSV is not curable. Having said that, HSV is a very common infection and the majority of the population will have it by the time they are old and the symptoms are usually just mild.

Thank you

Comment

Dear Doc, i have done hiv combi pt test again on 45th day and the result is 0.26, non reactive. however the lab technician is telling to have rna pcr test for confirmatory test. i am confused. also my allergies and rashes went off after my doc prescribed Allegra 120. do hsv go off by taking antihistamine? plz advise

Comment

Thank you for your question. The HIV test is conclusive. You can move on. There is no requirement to perform any additional RNA PCR test.

HSV flare does not subside just by taking anti histamines but instead, the anti histamines can help reduce the symptoms of itch if present. HSV flare can subside on its own eventually without treatment but can resolve quicker if anti viral medications are taken.

Comment

Dear Doc,
                    Thank you very much for your valuable time and advice.
                    I have done hsv 1 and hsv 2 pcr qualitative test by blood sample test at 65th day and the result is negative. also syphilis test at 65th day is negative. but I have a shiny itchy patch on the penis glans. i used neosprin cream but it is coming and going. please advice. i do perform another hiv combi pt at 65th day and the result is negative. i am really worried and confused that what is going with me. my normal life has ended and taking sleeping peels for sleeping. please advice

Comment

Dear Sir,
                      I know I am seems annoying to you, however request to have your valuable advice from your busy schedule.

Comment

Dear Doc,

Extremely sorry to disturb you. As I am very helpless please respond to my query. Also please advice about accuracy of negative result of pcr test for hsv 1 and 2 on blood sample . And negative syphilis test on (TPHA and RPR) .
                        Last edited by kal_007; 09-08-2019, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X