Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can ElectroShock Wave be used for Weak Erection?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can ElectroShock Wave be used for Weak Erection?

Hi,

I have came across you website and I realised that you provide ElectroShock Wave for Erectile Dysfunction.

I am a 38yo Male and I have been experiencing weak erection. From the scale 1 to 10, I must say that it is in the scale of 6 as compare to 10 (in my early 30s)

In the mid of the intercourse, my erection get weaker. Sometime, I will just remove the condom.

I would like to learn more about ElectroShock wave.

Thank you!

Dear HyunSoo,

Thank you for your question.

Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy is very effective for treatment of erectile dysfunction. Based on your background i think it will be beneficial for you. It is currently available at our Somerset and Novena branch.
    You can read more about it here: https://www.dtapclinic.com/mens-clin...e-dysfunction/

Regards,
    Dr Taufiq

Comment

Hi... can we use some medication for ED or PE instead of going for surgery options or wave Therapy
      My friend used to take some medicine before intercourse session and the same they have advise me and depend upon their experiences once I took the Vardenafil i.e. ED pill, I wanted to know from experts that for how long I can depend on such medication because I’m scared from surgery and injections, or Wave Therapy.
      Last edited by KevinN88; 02-12-2019, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Sexual Medicine Society of North America released a position statement warning men seeking treatments being offered around the country aren’t FDA approved.

Any therapy existing to help men ED problems would have an indisputable quick solution kind of appeal, but experts warned that technology is early stages of research in the United States and isn’t ready for prime time until numerous clinical trials are wrapped up

Comment

Working...
        X