Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is smoking really effecting my sexual drive??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is smoking really effecting my sexual drive??

I am noticing from last 1 month I am not able to perform sex as before I was doing with my wife and she is getting disappointed with me I don't want to lose her. I am really very addicted to smoking i usually smoke 2 packet cigarette per day so I want to know is it true or not? please share your opinion or suggestion on this issues.

Hi paulgonazales86,

There are many factors that can affect your sexual performance. You have asked specifically if smoking can cause erectile dysfunction- the answer is that any sort of risk factors that lead to unhealthy blood vessels can cause or increase the risk of erectile dysfunction. These include
    - Diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol
    - smoking

Other factors that may result in erectile dysfunction include low testosterone, as well as psychological stressors, hormonal imbalances etc.

It is hard for us to comment on what may be contributing to your situation without speaking to you more in detail. I saw you had a few other questions pertaining to sexual function and performance - my suggestion would be to drop by the clinic and speak to any of our doctors about this issue, then we can sort out what may be the problem and advise you on how to best address it in your case.

In the meantime, you can read about certain treatments for erectile dysfunction including medical treatment as well as shockwave therapy here: https://www.dtapclinic.com/mens-clin...e-dysfunction/

Comment

Yes, Smoking any kind of cigarettes and drinking beer/ale/booze or doing drugs over a period of time can interrupt blood flow to your penis resulting in diminished libido which can cause erectile dysfunction or male impotence. Smoking 2 packet cigarette per day is really bad for your health. ED is a treatable health condition, as it can be treated at any age with the help of medicine like Sildenafil Citrate ( http://www.samrx.com/buy-sildenafil-citrate.aspx ). Treatment depends on your overall health and the underlying cause of the problem. As your problem is smoking, i am not telling you to quit but try to smoke less cigarettes as you can per day.

Comment

Yes. The smoking is very strong addiction containing nicotine. The bloodstream absorbs nicotine and carries throughout your body. Nicotine may affect blood vessels, heart function, hormonal balance and decrease sexual desire which can cause erectile dysfunction or impotence. So quitting smoking is important thing to benefit your sexual health or else you can get your sexual desire back with the help of ED medicines such as Penegra ( https://www.pillsuk.com/penegra.aspx ) which helps you to resolve this issue.

Comment

Hi Paul... .
          Smoking, Alcohols, Stress, Over Masturbation, High BP, Obesity, Age factor, Diabetes, all this factors are reasonable for men's ED. It is said that there are few medicine which cure ED completely, But it is not. Such medicine helps to hold erection for few hours only i.e you need to consume pill few hours before going for sexual activity. Consult your doctor for more information on Ed pills, Doctors may guide you best on ED medications as per your health conditions.
          ThankYou.

Comment

Working...
          X