Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyronie's disease with ESWT

Good afternoon,

I have a question, I am from Colombia I need to know how much that the ESWT treatment cost, as I haven't found it in Colombia, I know it is difficult to travel to Singapore but I want to know.

I saw Dr Tan video explaining and he says 12 sessions are needed to reduce the whole curvature.

Regards,

Gonzalo

Hi. In Singapore we charge $428 SGD per session.
    Our clinic in Malaysia charges 1300 RM per session
    The cost varies significantly between countries.
    Last edited by Dr Tan Kok Kuan; 01-13-2020, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Hello,
      I am in Nigeria. Can I get this service without having to travel to Singapore?
      What alternatives are available. The money is not an issue.
      Waiting for your prompt reply.
      Thanks

Comment

Dear Babatunde
        The service is done in clinic, so it is not possible to do so without travelling to Singapore. You can check if there are clinics or hospitals in your country that offer ESWT.

Comment

Hi,

I learnt from your video that 6 to 12 sessions are recommended. Do I have to commit and pay upfront for a 6/12 session package? Also, what is the minimum and maximum period in between sessions?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hi Nash,

No, there are no upfront package. You can go with a single session first before we determine whether ESWT is helpful for your PD.

We do recommend a week in between sessions.

Regards

Comment

Hi, I think I have Peyronies and ED. Will you be able to combine the ESWT treatments for both in the same session? Would it cost the same per session? Thanks.

Comment

Hi andro,

The cost of treatment is the same but it is unlike that the treatment for PD will as effective for ED as well. This is because the areas that are targeted with the shockwave is different.

Regards

Comment

I am a male of 26 years. My last possible exposure was 6years back. It was an insertive oral sex with a person of unkown hiv status. I have no symptoms of Hiv. But after 6years I have done a 4th generation antigen and antibody test which is non reactive. But while I did the test I was using corticosteroid nasal spray to treat allergic rhinitis for a continuous period of 5months. Can the use of this corticosteroid nasal spray to treat allergic rhinitis for a continuous period of 5months cause immunosuppression and reduce the HIV antibodies so that it cannot be detected by HIV antibody test and cause a false negative? I did the tests 3times.all were negative. Once i did the test after stopping the nasal soray for one month. All the tests were done after 6years of exposure.

Comment

Hi anxious and anonymous,

Your tests are conclusive. Intra-nasal corticosteriods will not lead to any changes in sero-conversion.

Regards

Comment

Is it true that steroids cause delay in sero conversion?

Comment

Systemic (Oral steroids) can lead to immunosuppression but no data exists to prove that it does delay sero-conversion as well.

Intranasal steroids actually do not reach the bloodstream in significant amount as well.

Finally, it has been 6 years since your last exposure and you still tested negative. That's more than sufficient time for sero-conversion.

You do not have HIV. Its time to move on.

Comment

But the thing js sir i was using the spray while i did the test i.e after 6years. This wont reduce the antibodies and cause a false negative right?

Comment

Can the antibodies once formed be reduced by any medications like steroids?
                            Regards

Comment

No to both your questions

Comment

Working...
                              X