Receiving Blowjob

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Receiving Blowjob

I recently received unprotected oral sex (my penis in a woman's mouth) from a woman with unknown status.

Date of exposure was on 24th August.

Am I able to come down on 30th or 31st August for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea screening and will the results be conclusive?

I understand that HIV risk is negligible in this case, but when is the earliest I can get tested for syphillis?

What is my projected risk of STDs, do I need to worry?

Thank you for your very pertinent question
    I completely agree with you that your risk of HIV is completely negligible
    In fact, your risk of Syphilis is also extremely low
    That said, I would still think it is a good idea for you to get a Treponemal Syphilis test at 1 month post exposure

You are also very correct to point out that the risk of getting Chlamydia and/or Gonorrhea from such an exposure is high
    You can certainly test for both of these on 30th August with great accuracy
    We offer a rapid C and G test that takes less than a day to get results

The other STD which you have not mentioned is Herpes
    If she had oral herpes then unfortunately your risk is high
    There is no reliable test for Herpes without Symptoms
    If you do develop painful ulcers or blisters on your genitals please see our Doctors

You can read more about rapid C and G testing in the link below
    Rapid STD/HIV Test in Singapore. Rapid HIV & STD Testing results in 20min and Chlamydia Gonorrhoea PCR Test result next day. Rapid STD Screening available too.

Comment

Hi Dr,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Do you know if I can come down today for the rapid C and G test, and will it be conclusive/accurate given the exposure date is on 24th August?

Thank you.

Comment

Hi Doctor,

Please advise the earliest date I can go down for a rapid C&G screening to achieve conclusive results given that the exposure was on 24th August. Is it okay if I come down today (29th August)?

Comment

Working...
        X