Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scared of getting HIV

Hi Doc

im writing this post because I'm afraid I might have got HIV. So on 2nd Oct 2020 , I had protected sex vaginal intercourse with a CSW in massage parlor. I verified that there was no leakage in the condom and it did not slip out. Till now I have not display any symptoms of HIV just that my body is warm and heaty but no fever. No sore throat too

Am I safe from HIV? I have made an appointment on 06 nov with dtap to do a HIV testing for assurance sake. But I iust wanna ask what are the chance of me getting HIV? Help doctor please
    Last edited by Alex98; 10-12-2020, 10:33 AM.

Doctor any guidance? And if I were to take the HIV test for 28 days after exposure , is the result conclusive enough?

Comment

Hi Alex98,

The risk is low if the condom is intact. The test at D28 after exposure would be conclusive.

Regards

Comment

Thanks doc for the reply, but I'm feeling a bit or burning and itchy at the tip of my penis, should I be worry??

Comment

Hi Alex98,

There could be other STDs in play as well, for example chlamydia or gonorrhea. See your own doctor for more advice and treatment.

Regards

Comment

Thanks doc the prompt reply so if I were to go down to DTAP clinic to do my testing for both potential HIV and STD, which tests would you recommend me to opt for ?

Comment

DTAP in Singapore*

Comment

Hi Alex98,

You can make an appointment with us and our doctors will advice you in more detail.

Regards

Comment

Working...
                X