How exposed Am I?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How exposed Am I?

I engaged in vagina sex with a lady a met. I used a condom. After cumming, a waited awhile on her before I withdrew. But my penis slipped out from the condom which she removed by herself as it was at the mouth of the vagina.

1) How exposed am I to H.I.V?

2) if the skin of my penis touch her vagina fluid than the tip of the penis, can HIV be contracted?

Please assist a desperate brother.

Thank you

Please note that I came in the condom.

3) Less than 24 hours, I feel burning sensation in my scrotum and tip of penis. Nothing else. Is it my mind, friction or sti?

Comment

There is still a risk of HIV, albeit low. Condoms are not 100% protective and as you see, they can slip or break sometimes. If you are within 72 hours of exposure, you may consider Post-Exposure Prophylaxis medication to reduce your risk of HIV. There are also risks of other STD's including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, and herpes. Please visit us for a proper consultation and evaluation.
      HIV PEP Singapore (Post Exposure Prophylaxis) - What you need to know about PEP HIV in Singapore; the procedure, cost and what to expect from PEP treatment.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I have flown to a country where there is no known PEP treatment hospital.

What then do you propose.
        Thank you

Comment

Then you will have to wait and get tested at the appropriate time.

Comment

Hi Dr,

A follow up question.

How indicative is 4th Gen test at 19 days and insti test at 19 days post exposure? Both negative

Thanks

Comment

Just wanna ask will HIV be transmitted from the affected’s blood that’s exposed to air to an open wound? I just got a blood test and I was pressing some keys on the nets machine but I dk if there was a blood stain from other patients earlier . And how Long does it take for the virus to survive? Thanks.

Comment

The blood test was done on my finger so yea theres an open wound

Comment

Hi Dr,

A follow up question.

How indicative is 4th Gen test at 19 days and insti test at 19 days post exposure? Both negative

Thanks

Comment

They are good indications but not conclusive. You will have to repeat a 4th generation test at 28 days for conclusive results.

Comment

Please, I did the 4th generation test on 25, 28 and 32 days and they were all negative. I hope it is a good indication of my status status

Comment

Working...
                      X