How does the menstruation cycle work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does the menstruation cycle work?

If I had a potential risk (guy touched my vagina through my underwear with his fingers, and I don’t know if there is precum on his fingers, there was no ejaculation/cum) 2 days before my period came, does it mean that there is zero chance I can get pregnant due to that incident? The incident happened on 8 August, my period came on 11 August. My period usually lasts for 3 to 4 days. Does it mean I had zero chance of getting pregnant due to this incident?

I know that sperms can live in the cervix for up to 5 days and I am worried about that. Is it possible that any sperm can wait there while I have my period for the next 3 days and fertilise the egg for the next cycle when my period is finish since my period is only lasts for 3 days? Meaning can it be that I had my period this month, but I may actually be pregnant next month due to that incident? My cycle is usually 39 to 43 days long.
    Last edited by Dreamteam90; 08-12-2019, 11:28 AM.

Dear Dreamteam90,

If you did not have actual sexual intercourse, then there is no risk of a pregnancy via touching through your underwear.

Ovulation usually occurs mid cycle of the menstural cycle, but it is difficult to predict when it happens exactly and this is why using this method of counting your cycle is not a reliable form of birth control.

If you are not ready for a pregnancy and are going to be sexually active, then i recommend you speak to us regarding proper birth control methods.

Regards,

Comment

Working...
    X