STD Screening and Testing
Dr. Tan & Partners (DTAP) Clinic provides comprehensive and
STD SCREENING AND TESTING PACKAGES
Hepatitis A, B and C
HSV 1 and 2
Herpes 1 and 2
Hepatitis B and C
Instructions before STD Screening and Testing
URINE STD TEST - Please hold your urine for at least 2 hours prior to the urine STD test.
VAGINAL SWAB - Please avoid vaginal STD swab during menstruation.
ABNORMAL DISCHARGE- Please avoid cleaning off any abnormal dischage from the penis, vagina, throat, and/or anus. A swab sample will be collected.
TEST RESULTS- Results of STD test and SET screening will take 3 - 7 working days.
STD Symptoms and Treatments
The common STD signs & symptoms are:
- Growths and Bumps on genital & anal areas
- Sores, Ulcers and Blisters around genital, anal, oral areas
- Genital discharge from the tips of penis, anal area or the vagina
- Pain During Urination
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Swelling of lymph glands (or lymphadenopathy)
- Rash on the body, feet, hand, groins
- Bleeding after sex or during period
- Pain During Sex
Why choose Doctor Tan and Partners?
Our clinics are located in central areas and are within walking distance from the MRT.
ADDRESS AND CONTACT DETAILS
Friday: 10.00 am – 1.00 pm & 2.00 pm – 7.00 pm
Saturday: 9.00 am – 1.00 pm
Close on Sunday and Public Holidays
Nearest MRT Station: Somerset MRT Station
© Copyright 2018 Dr. Tan & Partners. All Rights Reserved.