The symptoms experienced during Andropause progress gradually
Initially, as testosterone levels are low,
- men would often feel tired, more so at the end of the day
- sexual desire and libido would also start to wane
- feelings of unexplained sadness, depression is experienced
As andropause worsens with persistent low testosterone levels, physical symptoms before more apparent which include
- a decrease in muscle bulk
- a decrease in bone strength
- loss of facial and or body hair
- the growth of breasts, also known as gynecomastia
Good control of your weight with lifestyle changes would enhance the treatment of your chronic conditions and in turn reverse or slow down the effects of andropause.
Furthermore, good control of your chronic condition and weight will minimize any future incidents of Heart attacks or Stroke.
Concurrently, we will also focus on the management of your sexual health, addressing any testosterone deficiency syndrome, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation or loss of libido symptoms.
Last but not least, to complete our holistic service for you, we will support your mental wellness by assessing your mood and exploring treatments to correct the chemical imbalance if necessary and or supportive counselling by our partner psychologists. – Testosterone Treatment Singapore