Why choose Rapid Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea test?
The Top 2 Sexual Transmitted disease consist of Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea. If Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea are left untreated, it can cause long-term serious consequences like infertility or complications affecting an unborn child. In Dtap Clinic, we use the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) technique to detect the presence of Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea which allows quick and high accuracy diagnosis of STIs with an accuracy of 99% and results within 1 working day.
Why do I need to get tested?
- Symptoms suggesting you may have been infected with Chlamydia or Gonorrhoea.
- Your partner has been tested positive
- If you have multiple sexual partners
- Recent change of a sexual partner
- You have unprotected sex
What is the price of Rapid Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea Test?
All prices are inclusive of 7% GST.
Frequent Ask Questions
How accurate is the Rapid Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea Test result?
Is the Rapid Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea Test a painful process?
It is painless as it is not an invasive procedure.
How long does it take for the Rapid Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea Test result?
Next working day
What do I need to prepare before the Rapid Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea test?
Avoid passing urine 2 hours before the test.
How is the Rapid Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea test conducted?
The test is conducted through the patient’s urine, vaginal, throat and anus.
Did you know?
How are Rapid Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea Testing different from other clinics’ Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea Test?
Testing of Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea in other clinics usually takes 3 - 7 days to get results.
However, for Rapid Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea Testing results can be achieved in 1 working day.
Why choose Doctor Tan and Partners?
- Our doctors are knowledgeable, experienced and equipped with supreme medical expertise.
- We offer a safe, clean environment with state-of-the-art facilities and medical equipment.
- Our doctors and medical staffs are friendly, caring and approachable.
- Our clinics are located in central areas and are within walking distance from the MRT.
- We are a one-stop medical centre offering a holistic approach to primary and secondary care.
ADDRESS AND CONTACT DETAILS
Nearest MRT Station: Fort Canning Station
Saturday and Sunday: 9.00am - 2.00pm
Close on Sunday and Public Holidays
© Copyright 2018 Dr. Tan & Partners. All Rights Reserved.