How to prevent skin rash?
Observing good skin hygiene can often help prevent a skin rash.
Useful tips include:
– Take precautions to minimise skin injuries such as cuts, burns, sunburn, animal or insect bites.
– Avoid direct skin contact with substances that had previously caused irritation or rash to your skin.
– Avoid medications that had previously caused a skin rash.
– Apply moisturiser regularly once or twice a day, and after washing your skin.
– Wash skin with water and mild soap or a non-soap cleanser with neutral pH.
– Protect from the sun. Wear hats and appropriate clothings to shield from the sun, seek shades, apply sunscreen if you engage in outdoor activities.
– Do not share personal items such as clothing, towels or combs with others.
Teleconsult & Medication Delivery
Reach us from anywhere
Teleconsultation is now available! DTAP Clinic’s teleconsult service allows both current and new patients to connect with our doctors during clinic operating hours for non-emergency consults.
After assessment and consultation, we can also deliver your medication right to your doorstep!